Esprit Digital’s fully scalable, multi-screen LCD video walls will maximise the return on your investment by creating long-term commercialisation and revenue generation opportunities.
Video walls are the ideal solution for you if you are looking to advertise, promote, inform, enhance, educate or entertain your customers. Video walls are a fantastic marketing tool as you can get a lot of information in front of people at your locations, allowing you to generate interest in your brand, products and services.
Premium locations with massive and continuous footfall – shopping centres, international airports, department stores and sports stadia – attract blue-chip global advertisers who can develop bespoke, high-impact and engaging adverts to take full advantage of such a new and innovative medium.
In addition, you can display your own promotional messaging and key internal marketing messages as well as value-added information for your consumers such as opening times, live news feeds, up-to-the-minute travel data and social media interaction in real time.
Our digital signage video walls can also offer directional signage, listings and bespoke in-store offers.
Key Technology Advances
Remote Content Transfer
IP65/Section 12 Fire Enclosures
We have a dedicated team of digital signage experts who can plan and install the advertising solution that you require. We are able to install anything from single advertising screens to customised video walls and bespoke advertising installations.
BENEFITS OF VIDEO WALLS
- Effective – with bright displays and moving content.
- High quality – Our hardware has a long lifecycle and excellent brightness.
- Interactive – Touchscreen displays that customers can engage with
- Versatile – Display a broad range of media including sound, animation, video and text.
- Effective – Sales promotion via targeted information delivery.
- Contemporary – Digital signage helps show a progressive company
- Panels – 5.5” to 85” industrial grade LCD screens
- Metalwork – IP65/Section 12 fireproof/vandal proof stainless steel enclosures
- Heat Management – Advanced thermal dynamics keep all components inside the media module operating well within their tolerances to ensure maximum screen availability
- Software – Full synchronisation of content allows images to ‘flow’ through the screens
24/7 content delivery via ADSL, 3G or Wi-Fi