Indoor Digital Signage
Indoor digital signage is the solution for you if you are looking to advertise, promote, inform, enhance, educate or entertain your customers. Indoor digital signage is a fantastic marketing tool as you can get a lot of information in front of people at your locations. Our indoor digital screens range in sizes from 5.5″- 85″ and can be custom designed if required.
Esprit Digital’s innovative small and large format indoor digital pods are the most stylish and reliable on the market. Available in freestanding, wall-mounted or ceiling-hung designs, they offer a best-of-breed, consumer experience.
Our digital signage solutions are fully interactive, our advertising pods are built specifically to be installed into areas where the continuous flow of real time information is vital – transport terminals, airports, bus stops, sports stadia, strategic high street locations and shopping malls.
ROI can be maximised by generating advertising revenue and engaging with consumers through social media. In addition, optional built-in webcams can collect footfall data that enables our customers to produce highly targeted, on-brand messaging to their key demographic groups.
Key Technology Advances
Remote Content Transfer
IP65/Section 12 Fire Enclosures
Our advertising pods can also offer directional signage, listings and bespoke in-store offers.
We have a dedicated team of indoor digital signage experts who can plan and install the digital signage solution that you require. We are able to install anything from single advertising screens to customised video walls and bespoke advertising installations.
BENEFITS OF INDOOR DIGITAL SIGNAGE SOLUTIONS
- Effective – with bright displays and moving content.
- High quality – Our hardware has a long lifecycle and excellent brightness.
- Interactive – Touchscreen displays that customers can engage with
- Versatile – Display a broad range of media including sound, animation, video and text.
- Effective – Sales promotion via targeted information delivery.
- Contemporary – Digital signage helps show a progressive company
- Panels – 5.5” to 85” industrial grade LCD screens
- Metalwork – IP65/Section 12 fireproof/vandal proof stainless steel enclosures
- Heat Management – Advanced thermal dynamics keep all components inside the media module operating well within their tolerances to ensure maximum screen availability
- Software – Full synchronisation of content allows images to ‘flow’ through the screens
24/7 content delivery via ADSL, 3G or Wi-Fi